News blog of Fallenarchangel, the official Hush, Hush saga fansite
*Banner created by the fabulous Sandy with credit to Smoko-Stock for stock photos

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Simon & Schuster UK Promotes HUSH HUSH

The Simon & Schuster UK HUSH HUSH Team has been working hard to promote HUSH HUSH as they approach their release date of October 29.

FallenArchangel.com is teaming up with them to offer an exclusive contest for UK fans! Watch for details to be announced this week.

Pictured below are some of the Simon & Schuster team members with their very own UK Patch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is the guy on the cover of the book?? He looks very different to what I've thought. But anyway..I love this book!! It's absolutely perfect. Hope I'd find my own Patch here in Brazil kkkkkk Follow me: @cecilia_kappler p.s.: I'm using my sister's account